Injectable rejuvenation is the latest development in the Beauty Science.
For the last few centuries, the Beauty Industry is trying to answer the question how to keep the women young without any harm for her health. Every day more effective and secure ways to save face shape, skin elasticity and to get rid of wrinkles are appeared. One of the latest achievements in the Beauty Science in this direction – fillers.
Fillers are the gel-like substances which are used for cosmetic injections. ASTAR Clinic offers its customers rejuvenating contouring procedure - correction of age-related changes and cosmetic defects by injecting Dermal Filler.
Dermal Filler is smoothes out lines, creases and cosmetic defects.
The use of the fillers is an alternative to surgery for face contouring. Creases, deep folds, and light wrinkles can all be lessened through the use of Dermal Filler. It smoothes out the skin, change the lips, cheekbones and nose shape.
Fillers help to solve the cosmetic problems of any parts of the body, but the manufacturers recommend using them primarily for the face.
As any beauty treatment, the filler injection has its supporters and opponents.
**Ask Dr. Starikov
The indisputable advantages of this procedure in the clinic ASTAR:
- Non-traumatic and quick correction of wrinkles; injections increase skin elasticity, smooth it, make it possible to adjust the shape of the face;
- The low percentage of allergic reactions and complications after the use of fillers;
- Biocompatible fillers quickly "integrate" into the skin, they do not migrate, and eventually they come out of the body completely; the use of fillers is possible at any time of the year with no restrictions;
- Fillers which are based on hyaluronic acid have positive effect on the skin, as they attract water molecules. Thus, they moisturize the skin around the injected area;
- Fillers do not affect the muscles functioning, therefore they do not change the expression of the patient's face.